From:
Cee Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Mar 2008 14:40:49 -0700
My friend Melissa Vance, an attorney and LLL leader
who is also on this list, maintains the following site
for LLLI.  I believe the late Liz Baldwin started it.

A Current Summary of Breastfeeding Legislation in the
U.S.:
http://www.llli.org/Law/LawBills.html

Here's the page for Texas:
http://www.llli.org/Law/Bills36.html

Cee

--- Pamela Morrison <[log in to unmask]>