From:
Judy Ritchie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Jan 2008 00:35:34 -0800
Here is a warning on Seattle Craigslist to those who sell off their WIC
infant formula online.
Judy

http://seattle.craigslist.org/tac/bab/544515001.html

WIC Formula - $1750
Reply to: see below (no address given)
Date: 2008-01-19, 10:26AM PST
Hello~
Not to Debate anything....however
Those selling formula AND are on WIC~ Be careful!
I did it and got busted.
~ I had to pay restitution~ The retail value of the items FOR THE ENTIRE
TIME I WAS GETTING WIC- 17 MONTHS~ even though I wasnt guilty of selling for
that long..I still had to follow the judgement.
~ I was banned from WIC
~ I COULD HAVE done 90 days in jail~ I WAS CHARGED WITH GOVERMENT FRAUD~ A
FELONY.
I told them the baby is off formula and I have extra...WIC SAID:
I CAN'T sell it......I HAVE TO DONATE IT back to WIC.
You cant go with the..."Ohh I didnt know"...therory...because YOU SIGN the
paper when you get certified- every 6 months.
I dont want to debate...just warning...you never know WHO is out there
BUYING this from you and you CAN get caught..
For those who ARE NOT on WIC...I appoligize for the people out there who
ASSUME you are.
Have a wonderful day~