Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 26 Dec 2007 13:05:07 -0700
7bit
Sender:
From:
Ruth Roazen <[log in to unmask]>
Jennifer,
Why hemp milk? We had a mother in our most recent LLL meeting asking about
hemp milk as a complementary food after 12 months of age and none of us knew
enough about where hemp milk lines up nutritionally or allergy potential
(compared to cow milk, goat milk, soy milk, rice milk etc...) to answer her
question well.

Ruth Roazen
LLLL in Arizona

Personally, I would suggest hemp milk if she really wants a