HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Jerry Schaefer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Oct 2008 11:50:24 -0700
I presume you have:

Burton, Jeffrey F. et al. 1996 Three Farewells to Manzanar, The Archeology of the Manzanar National Historic Site, California. Western Archeological and Conservation Center, NPS, Publications in Anthropology 67.  Vol. 1-3.

Burton, Jeffrey F. et al. 1999 Confinement and Ethnicity: An Overview of World War II Japanese American Relocation Sites. NPS Publications in Anthropology 74.

Jerry Schaefer

ASM Affiliates, Inc.
2034 Corte Del Nogal
Carlsbad, CA 92011