From:
Royce Anderson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Dec 2007 18:22:59 -0600
Jennifer states "Do you think it might be possible that the issue of mom not
following your suggestions is a bit if a distraction from looking into other
possible causes of her pain? I once worked with a mom where I could find no
cause of her pain whatsoever and she even went into therapy to address the
possibility of the pain being sourced in some early trauma experiences. It
wasn't until I saw her with her next baby that we finally figured out that
all of her children had posterior tongue-ties. Also, if this might be
helpful, my topical treatment of choice for nipple pain is colloidal silver.
Also, when I cannot find a source of pain, I look carefully at the baby's
structure and often refer for CST. While the birth may have been
"uneventful" for mom, it might have been quite different for the baby."

You know that is a possibility I was NOT there for the delivery and had only
mom to describe what went on and of course the baby was unable to give his
account.
There have been some recent changes in the availability of CST's in my area
so I can now feel comfortable recommending one to a client.  This baby did
not have a high palate and did have good lateralization of tongue.  I am not
sure that I have even seen a posterior TT and would love to know of pictures
that might be of assistance.  I do believe in this instance the mom just
wants someone to tell her that it is OK to QUIT.

Respectfully,

Royce

What you permit, you promote

Royce Anderson