From:
Kathy Eng <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Oct 2007 21:42:04 -0500
Linda, When people attack the messenger, they take the risk of coming
across as sounding less than knowledgeable. Take a look at Pumping for
your Premature Baby and see the moldy tubing photos. Smart people think
for themselves. IBCLCs who are interested can do their own research and
find out what is what. If we can't discuss the issues with open minds,
then what is the point? Don't our ethics compel us to know the pluses
and minuses of devices or products? Companies with excellent products
have nothing to worry about and don't need to attack the messenger.

Really, there is no need.

Kathy Eng