From:
"Linda J. Smith" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Sep 2007 22:11:50 -0400
The songs I often play during lectures are actually Public Service
Announcements available from INFACT Canada www.infactcanada.ca.

Each starts and ends with the refrain "Give your Baby the Breast" and has
adorable lyrics. The CD with all 4 songs (PSAs) is also available on
audiotape - click on http://www.infactcanada.ca/mall/CD.ASP.  You can listen
to cut #1 just by going to the web site.

Linda J. Smith, BSE, FACCE, IBCLC
Bright Future Lactation Resource Centre Ltd.
6540 Cedarview Ct, Dayton OH 45459 USA
(937) 438-9458 / fax (937) 438-3229
www.BFLRC.com