Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Fri, 12 Oct 2007 02:53:58 EDT

Tiare,
I worked with a breastfeeding mother for a couple of years as she was in  the
same situation. In fact, the meds she needed were listed L3 and she sent
samples of her milk to Dr Hale for testing.
She continued to take the meds and breastfed successfully for 3 years last
time we corresponded.
She may be willing to correspond via e-mail with your client if that would
be helpful...
contact me off list and I will ask her if I can share her e-mail  address.
Laura