Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Linda Hill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Oct 2007 17:08:14 -0500
Jacqui,

     I also want to reitterate that I suggested (along with several others)
that you try pumping for 24 hours, so that you can visibly see that your
baby is taking 1 1/2 to 2 oz. 8xday.  As far as I know, you havent done this
yet.  You mention that the baby appears satiated, full, content........but
as others have also mentioned, many babies fool us by acting this way.  We
have all seen babies who are content to starve.  At this point, you should
consider either renting a scale, so that you can do pre and post weight
checks for the feedings, or pump and give it to her in another means.
(bottle, finger feeding with tube, syringe, spoon, cup....)

Linda

  _____

<http://promos.hotbar.com/promos/promodll.dll?RunPromo&El=&SG=&RAND=60234&pa
rtner=spamblockerutility> Upgrade Your Email - Click here!