Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Debbi Heffern <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Aug 2007 23:46:50 -0400
This is interesting to me because my parents swear (blood tests, included,
they say) that the reason my mom had (what seems to me exactly like)
mastitis symptoms when I was 9  mo is that she had regularly consumed raw
milk as a child and was now diagnosed with brucellosis.

Tabor's describes brucellosis as a wide-spread infectious febrile disease
affecting principally cattle, swine, and goats and sometimes other animals and
humans. It causes contagious abortions.  The bacteria are parasites, to be
treated with tetracycline and streptomycin.

The military doctor at the time told her to wean me. Any future children
should not be breastfed as my mother's milk would now poison them.  And it
was probable that my milk---once I grew up and had children---would also be
poison.

And oh, my, goodness.  My mom's symptoms from back in 1957 sound exactly
like plain ole' mastitis.  Due to this diagonosis, none of my four siblings were
breastfed.

Therefore I'm very curious about anyone being told to drink raw milk!

Debbi Heffern
St. Louis MO