From:
Ruth Roazen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Aug 2007 10:02:29 -0700
Brenda,

LLL of Flagstaff has a Working and Breastfeeding tear off (2 pager) comes in
50 sheet pads and the Balancing Act pamphlet that would be great for this
need. I've sent you a pdf sample of the tear off (the samples pdfs I have
are sample.single use :) ). Gore can order them through us or directly.

Ruth
LLLL Flagstaff