HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Date:
Sat, 4 Aug 2007 04:38:49 EDT
I'm with you, Mark. Nothing like the sound of rocks tumbling down the mesh
and whacking on the wood box, eh? Of course, I would like to see one that
balances in the center and then can be taken apart for transportation. I bought  a
wood screen from a vendor who had a display at the ACRA and SCA meetings, but
 I forget his company now. The problem with his screen is that it is not
balanced, but it transports pretty well. The trouble these days is the mesh
usually comes from China and rocks just pass through them like twine  netting.

Ron May
Legacy 106, Inc.