HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
"Pentney, Sandra" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Feb 2008 11:11:49 -0500
Ron, thank you so much of the information. I do already have your
manuscripts from the SCIC and will look up your articles. My records
search at the SCIC did not yield any information about historic battles,
however I am continuing my research at the SDSU Library for the report.
As I mentioned, the finding on ONE historic artifact is somewhat
suspicious to me and I am thinking that it may have been brought out
there recently by off roaders or target shooters that frequent the
place.

In addition to the historic piece, we also recorded 75 other sites,
isolates and roasting pits. Our client is not too happy about this. I am
wondering if we may end up expanding the Table Mountain ACEC.
Sandra.