From:
Morgan Gallagher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Jul 2007 16:28:21 +0100
I just emailed ABC and told them they had an innacuracy.  That the WHO
does not say up to two years, but says a _minimum_ of two, and there
after as long as both mutually desire.

I also then stated the issue was why the AAP had cut it in half.  :-)

If you click on the link to leave a comment, it then asks you if you
want to just email them a correction etc, instead.  Others may wish to
do so!  :-)

Morgan