Date:
Sun, 29 Jul 2007 21:43:55 EDT
Karleen,
Yes, I paid to attend sessions. (485.00- including 3 meals) I also  paid for
meals for my children (210.00). If they had needed a care-giver, I  would have
had to register that person as well. Spouse/Caregiver registration is  about
1/3 to 1/4 of a Leader's Registration (100.00 - not including  meals).
Registration was not the expensive part, though, MEALS are what eat you
alive.(approx 45.00 each meal and more for the big celebration dinner)
And, this year was extra special, since the meals apparently included some
food poisoning....

Laura Wright

Karleen Gribble <[log in to unmask]>
writes:

The other question I have is about how LLLI conference worked (I'm
very  sad I never got to attend one). Are there delegates registered and  then
carers for the children register but who don't participate in the  full
program?