Date:
Sun, 27 May 2007 20:31:42 EDT
As you know, compounded medications have greatly improved the quality of my
sister's life.  Now, access to the medications she needs is  facing a huge
threat.

A small but powerful group of senators is on the verge of introducing
legislation that would severely restrict and possibly deny access to critical
medications that many patients rely on, such as women prescribed bioidentical
hormones, hospice care patients and children.

Even if you don't currently rely on compounded medicines yourself, you may
need them someday - and you know someone who needs them now.   Please  join me
in contacting Congress to stop this legislation and protect patient  access to
compounded drugs!  Visit _www.savemymedicine.org_
(http://www.savemymedicine.org)  to take  action.

Laura Wright,  BA, LLLL, IBCLC, RLC, CLE
Coming JUNE 1, 2007 the world will have access to  toll free breastfeeding
help in the US!
Call 877 4 LA  LECHE
(877 452 5324)  Pass it on!