From:
"Duret, Anne" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Apr 2007 15:22:27 -0700
Ann,

Was this mother on Glucophage prenatally?  If so, she may benefit from it now for lactation.  Lisa Marasco has some great info re PCOS and BF.  I believe she is on LactNet.  Otherwise, a google search for her name and/or BF and Glucophage will bring up a lot of info.

Anne Duret, RN
Maternity Care Coordinator
Lactation Counselor
687-6251