From:
Karleen Gribble <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Apr 2007 08:14:34 +1000
Lori,
What you describe sounds a bit like the mothers groups that we have here in
Aust run by area health services. What we see happen in these groups is that
as women wean it places pressure on others to also wean and breastfeeding is
not supported at all. Does this happen with your group? If it doesn't, how
do you prevent this?
Karleen