From:
Bill Truesdell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Mar 2007 18:11:59 -0400
C Hooper wrote:
> See: Are GM Crops Killing Bees? (Spiegel Magazine)
> http://www.spiegel.de/international/spiegel/0,1518,473166,00.html

 From the article:  Since last November, the US has seen a decline in
bee populations so dramatic that it eclipses all previous incidences of
mass mortality. Beekeepers on the east coast of the United States
complain that they have lost more than 70 percent of their stock since
late last year, while the west coast has seen a decline of up to 60 percent.

News to me.

The whole article is the stuff of a bad B movie.

The problem with CCD, as most here have noted in one way or another, is
that you can hitch your star to it for any kind of problem out there,
since we do not know the actual reason. So GM corn in Iowa is causing
CCD in Maine. Why not?

Those black helicopters have not stopped circling my hives.

Bill Truesdell
Bath, Maine