From:
Robert Edwards <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Apr 2007 19:43:30 -0500
Hi Polly,

I had this in my notes from a conference.  It's "Breastfeeding Handbook for
Physicians".  Below is a description of the book.  It is for sale at the
ACOG website (American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists), as well
as other online stores.

Lisa Edwards, LLLL
La Leche League of Decatur, IL

(from AGOG website)
Edited by Richard J. Schanler, MD, FAAP; Lawrence M. Gartner, MD, FAAP;
Nancy F. Krebs, MD, FAAP; Sharon Dooley, MD, MPH, FACOG; Sharon B. Mass, MD,
FACOG
Provides physicians in all specialties with a concise reference on
breastfeeding and human lactation. Similar to Guidelines for Perinatal Care,
this handbook represents the collaborative efforts of the American Academy
of Pediatrics and the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists,
with the addition of critical review by the American Academy of Family
Physicians. Enhance your awareness of the benefits and importance of
breastfeeding and your knowledge of breastfeeding physiology and clinical
practice with this excellent resource.

Topics Include

  a.. Benefits of breastfeeding
  b.. Anatomy and physiology of breastfeeding
  c.. Clinical management before and after conception
  d.. Breastfeeding maintenance
And much more!
Softcover, 2005-approx 250 pages