From:
Jennifer Mifflin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Apr 2007 18:05:52 -0400
Hi!
    I am new here and have discovered that this is a pretty cool sight!  I have
worked for the WIC office in my town now for a little over 3 years.  I have had
plans on starting a support group for a little over a year now, but have not
goten anywhere with it.  i need suggestions on how to start a group, the
supplies that I will need, topics to choos from, how to advertise, how to
encourage people to attend.  I would love to hear frome anyone with
suggestions, especially if you have a support group of your own.  Another
thing is that I live in a very small town, but our breastfeeding rates are pretty
high, so I think that this group will give new moms a great oppertunity to
associate with each other and keep uor breastfeeding rates good.
Thank you!
Jennifer M.