From:
Anne Grider <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Oct 2006 10:56:56 -0400
In an otherwise healthy mom, I'd expect orange colored milk from ingestion
of vitamins, or food colorings in processed foods or drinks, or carrots,
canteloupe, sweet potatoes, pumpkin, other squashes, etc. that have an
orange color. Sometimes these things color mother's urine also. In a few
hours it should clear out of her system and her urine should be pale. Also
indicating good hydration in the mother.

Anne Grider, IBCLC