Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Janice Reynolds <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Sep 2006 23:59:04 -0600
This was passed along to me.  I have not reviewed the contents - so I'm just passing it along.
Janice Reynolds

Below is the website address of a newly launched childbirth education program, which can be followed entirely over the internet.  Available in both French and English, made in New Brunswick, Canada.
. Nice interactive section on breastfeeding!

The whole course:
http://cybervillagesante.cipanb.ca/cms/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=174&Itemid=200

The Breastfeeding Module:
http://cybervillagesante.cipanb.ca/cms/nouvellevie/en/module04/
Choosing to Breastfeed
Table of Contents
INTRODUCTION
A. BREASTFEEDING - NOTHING COMPARES !
a. Benefits of Breastfeeding
b. Concerns and Myths Surrounding Breastfeeding
Test Your Knowledge
c. Risks of Choosing Infant Formulas
B. PREPARING TO BREASTFEED
a. Changes Occurring in Your Breasts
b. The Breast and How It Works
c. Breastfeeding Positions
d. Learning to Breastfeed
Test Your Knowledge
e. Signs that the Baby Is Sucking Well
1. The Baby's Suckling
2. Number of Wet and Soiled Diapers
3. Weight Gain
4. Other Signs
f. Breast Care
1. General Breast Care
2. Hard Breasts
3. Sore Nipples
g. Setting Goals for Breastfeeding
h. Creating Breastfeeding Support
1. How Can a Breastfeeding Support Network Help Me?
2. Who Can Be Part of My Support Network?
C. BREASTFEEDING IN THE HOSPITAL
a. Questions to Ask before Labour
b. Goals for Breastfeeding in the Hospital
c. Breastfeeding Plan
Test Your Knowledge
D. CONCLUSION