HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
"Tanya A. Faberson" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Jan 2007 07:41:50 -0500
You can also look at:

Sprague, Roderick
1981 A Functional Classification for Artifacts from 19th and 20th Century
Historical Sites. North American Archaeologist 2(3):251-261.

It's not perfect, but you can adapt some of the categories into South's
classification scheme.

Cheers,
Tanya

Tanya A. Faberson, Ph.D., RPA