From:
Renee Mercier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Oct 2006 23:54:58 -0700
I put the article in a blog, and included the authors email information
(she has her own webpage)

<http://reneestest.blogspot.com/2006/10/this-is-well-written-and-v_116088525139707044.html>
or try...
http://tinyurl.com/yksecl

Renee Mercier RN IBCLC
Washington State
________________________________
Phone: 207-865-9266
http://www.lindsaysterling.com
_____________________________
October 15, 2006 NY Times...
"Modern Love
Nursing My Daughter, and Some Grievances
By LINDSAY STERLING
THE airport security agent took my frozen gel packs. I had brought them
to keep my breast milk cool as I flew from Maine to Wisconsin to attend
a three-day potato conference, where I was to report on a new,
environmentally friendly brand of potato.
I already had mixed feelings about leaving my infant daughter, Riley,
and her 3-year-old sister at home with my husband so I could take this
trip. But I had to go, and John is a loving, capable parent. He does, of
course, lack the ability to nurse, but I had left 60 ounces of breast
milk in the freezer. Worst case, Riley would cry for me. I consoled
myself with the thought that at least my milk supply would remain
continuous. I would keep it flowing with my breast pump while I was
away. In that sense, I wouldn't be leaving her....."