From:
Wendy Blumfield <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Sep 2006 23:03:15 +0200
Yes Jaye, this is unbelievable. I had already seen this because this
self-proclaimed family expert has a syndicated column in our local daily
English-language paper.  There were quite a few responses included mine.
This guy has a lot of unfinished business about his own parents broken
relationships but believe it or not he has eight kids!  I don`t think he is
taken seriously not as a family expert or as an expert on Jewish family
values.  But the ease with which he gets into print and onto TV is
nevertheless annoying.
Wendy Blumfield
NCT BFC
Israel Childbirth Education Centre