From:
Ann Calandro <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Jun 2006 22:22:46 -0400
A friend who answers questions for an Inflammatory Breast Cancer help list
received this question from a breastfeeding mother. She got permission from
this mother for me to post her question to our list. We would appreciate any
thoughts you might have for this mother. I have encouraged my friend to talk
to this mother about getting another opinion, as this is a problem I have
not seen before in a breastfeeding mother. Thank you.
Ann Calandro, RNC, IBCLC