Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Charity Pitcher-Cooper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 May 2006 14:23:31 -0400
I once made a RPS template for a woman who was just so tired she could not really follow the
conversation.  I made it out of paper, like a six petaled flower, one petal  for each finger ( I just
eyeballed the size of her nipple and areola.  She used it about twice- got the hang of it and threw
it away (the milk leaked on it with her second try:-).  Once she knew where her fingers should go,
everything made sense.

If one wanted to keep the easy feel of RPS but give people a learning device something similar out
of paper or perhaps a non-woven (Like Tyvek(r)) would be best as it would not crumble when wet.
Non-wovens are thin, easy to cut out with regular scissors, won't cut the skin, and would not
hinder the even pressure made by the fingers.  It would not feel to gagetey, utilizes handy and
free fingers, could be made by anyone, and would support the learning process without feeling
like a crutch.  Once the skill was learned- it would be discarded.

You could print the directions, very simply with a diagram on an index card, attach the RPS flower
guide made of Tyvek(r) in three sizes and just hand them out.

That being said, I sometimes think RPS is not used by some women because it seems too easy.  If
it is going to work, it should be hard to do, or hurt.  Something that easy and free is suspect.

Just thinking out loud...

Charity Pitcher-Cooper
Hmm, who might make some today for her consult bag...