From:
Lactation Consultant <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Dec 2005 08:26:58 -0500
Hello,
Please share your input on this subject.  This mom sent me this e-mail and I am forwarding to all of you for your assistance. Thank you.

Maureen M Crissy RN,BSN,IBCLC
Boca Raton Community Hospital
Lactation Services
561-955-5415