From:
Janice Reynolds <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Oct 2006 22:58:38 -0600
[I post this with hesitation - I believe it is the policy of Lactnet that we cannot discuss the private lives of celebrities.  I post this link to a published article, which is supposedly the actual court documents filed in the divorce case of Heather Mills and Sir Paul McCartney.  I post this for information only, and recommend that we do not discuss these allegations on Lactnet, as per the Lactnet policy.]

Janice Reynolds

MACCA V HEATHER - COURT CLAIMS IN FULL

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/tm_headline=macca-v-heather-&method=full&objectid=17955604&siteid=94762-name_page.html

THE explosive divorce papers filed by Heather Mills give her side of the break down of her marriage to Sir Paul McCartney in shockingly intimate detail.

Here, with Sir Paul described as the Petitioner and Heather as the Respondent, are her sensational claims in full:

<snip>

11.18 The Petitioner often told the Respondent, when she was pregnant, that he did not want her to breast feed their child, making on one occasion the comment "they are my breasts" and on another occasion, "I don't want a mouthful of breast milk".

Notwithstanding this, the Respondent did breast feed Beatrice until, after six weeks, the Petitioner's constant interrupting of her when breastfeeding (often in the presence of the midwife) had become so intolerable to her that she gave up.

This made her feel very miserable and demoralised.

(see link for full item, this is the complete mention of breastfeeding)