Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sun, 23 Apr 2006 08:11:08 EDT
7bit
From:
Margie Forrest <[log in to unmask]>
Comments:

Brenda,

I was called the breastfeeding nazi behind my back several years ago, and
thought that the name-calling had stopped. About a year ago, a doctor called me
that (actually thinking she was being kind!) in a patient's room. I was quite
 alarmed at that, told her that was unacceptable. I told her that I don't
kill  anyone, and that my dad fought nazis in world war II. To top it off, the
doctor  is Jewish, and lost an aunt in a concentration camp!

I guess the name calling with using nazis came from that one Seinfeld
episode. I see it as totally unacceptable.

We don't kill anyone, especially babies. We don't perform experiments on
anyone. The name-calling, especially that name, is cause for an official
complaint at your work.

Meanwhile, your code of ethics as a lactation consultant won't allow you to
attend "education" sponsored by the formula company. Period.

In a message dated 4/22/2006 10:15:19 PM Eastern Standard Time,