Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Fri, 17 Mar 2006 08:59:39 EST
For those who questioned why I did not contact a HMBNA bank for donations
for the baby I am working with, I just had a call from an HMBNA bank and they
said they do not have the resources to make any type of donation of milk for
this baby since they do not have resources to cover the cost of donations. This
 was decided by the Director of Women's Services in the hospital who operate
the  milk bank.
The mom is pumping and using Fenugreek and is pumping about 16 oz/day. The
baby is doing wonderful-- happy, calm, sleeping better, improved skin tone and
texture.

Barbara Whitehead, BS, IBCLC, RLC
eastern NC