Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Barbara Glare & Chris Bright <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Jan 2006 20:03:55 +1100
Hi, Margaret,

I put that brochure and the seminar for together.  It will be a fabulous
seminar (www.lrc.asn.au)  As you rightly point out it will be fabulous.

It was the speaker's title.  And we felt it would catch people's attention
(looks like we are right)

My 3rd darling Cassie celebrated her 8th birthday with a very girly
saddleclub party for her 4 closest friends with horse-riding and lots of the
Blackeyed Peas and Hilary Duff at the barbeque afterwards.

She had her last breastfeed about 1 month before her 8th birthday.  It feels
very normal to me.  Not Xtreme at all to me.  But culturally it is a little
unusual. I see my work collegues quickly and carefully rearrange there faces
so that hopefully no-one notices that their jaws have hit the floor.  I've
always fed her anytime, anywhere, and no-one's ever said a word.  I have to
have a giggle, when she was 11mnths I was in ICU after having an asthma
attack.  When I mentioned I was breastfeeding and needed the pump, the nurse
said "oh, this will be a great opportunity, you can wean her now......"

Barb
www.mothersidirect.com.au
Mum of Zac, 12, Dan 10, Cassie, 8 and Guan 3
Director, Australian Breastfeeding Association