Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Dressler/DeMarco <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Nov 2005 09:17:23 -0500
This is an interesting post and I will be lurking to learn what others
think, but Leah, I'm curious why you think oversupply?
Also, if oversupply, why you would recommend pumping and feeding EBM in a
bottle as opposed to your earlier mention of simple one-sided breastfeeding
to down-regulate an oversupply?  I would think moving away from actual
breastfeeding in any way shape or form, without more information, would
possibly cause more difficulty with baby perhaps starting to refuse breast
in lieu of bottle?
Wise ones, please enlighten me.
Diane Dressler, LLLL, also a brand new IBCLC