From:
Dee Lusby <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Oct 2005 14:12:58 -0700
Bill writes:
As an organic gardener, I taught gardeners and beekeepers
about pesticides and the best way to use them, if they were
going to use them, so they would be the least toxic to the
environment, including bees.(Yes, organic gardeners use
toxic pesticides but since they come from "nature" they are
fine.)

Reply:
Since all pesticides come are in some way from the
environment I guess that says alot for the continuing
problem and how organics has been watered down with
legislation changes over the years since it's beginning
clean, to now IPM methods incorporated within. Guess we'll
end up seeing which way survives long-term, as I myself
believe in NO treatments at all, nor artificial feeds,
though I cannot stop all the pollution still around us in
the field. But at least I/we don't throw stuff into our
hives and then say the treatment is natural, for the bees
don't do it, only man overthinking again!

Respectfully submitted,

Dee A. Lusby
Small Cell commercial Beekeeper
Moyza, Arizona