Date:
Tue, 2 Aug 2005 13:58:44 -0400
<<At this point I have little interest in trying to convince her to change
her
mind. She is running a business, she will have to take her lumps. I think
she is about to alienate a large part of her customer base - and not just
"lactivists", but a lot of average bfing moms who will also see the
hypocrisy of this campaign.

Janice Reynolds>>

When I contacted her, I suggested she make fashionable nursing wear instead
of being involved with this campaign.

She politely told me that she had considered making nursing wear, but right
now was too busy with her husband and two children to consider any more
items.

If she gets as much negative publicity as it appears, she will soon have
plenty of time to create fashionable nursing friendly clothing. So, there is
a positive to this campaign, after all.

Best wishes,
Heather "Sam" Doak
stinking tired of being stinking hot!