Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Barbara Cavanaugh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Aug 2005 10:48:57 EDT

In a message dated 8/7/2005 12:53:58 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

4 women  arrested in bf protest outside hospital

_http://www.whptv.com/mediacenter/_ (http://www.whptv.com/mediacenter/)
Click on breastfeeding link.

Funny how media gets things wrong.  It wasn't four women, it was 2  women and
2 men.  Also have Salem listed on another site as a "dolah" ,  took me a bit
to figure out it was a doula not some obsure religion.  I  will see Salem
today and get permission to forward her story to the list. She  says she was
called at home before the protest and harassed by the  hospital!  Oh, and hospital
states separation is not mandatory, but later  states babies are taken away
for about three hours.  Huh?  As a former  employee, I can tell you that all
babies are indeed taken away!
Barb  Cavanaugh RN, BSN, IBCLC, RLC, Doula, Midwife
CentralPABirthLactation.50megs.com
Mom to 4: 15, 10, 6, 3, and one coming in  August