Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Maggie Payne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Dec 2005 14:32:29 EST
Dear Wise Ones of Lactnet,

I have permission to post. I am seeing the Mom of a 5 week old  baby who has
hard long lumps in her right breast just above and 2 including her  areola.
She started with just one of these and the 'symptoms' sounded like a  plugged
duct. After using many different suggestions from both myself and a  bunch of
Moms in our group the lump has turned into lumps (4-5) and she is  experiencing
burning, throbbing and deep tissue pain especially while nursing.  The baby is
also starting to fuss on that side, the Mom says that the areola  seems too
hard for the baby to latch. We started a wash that we use  for yeast. But this
problem seems to be getting worse. To make matters even  better our local LC
has too many hours this month and is not allowed to see  extra clients on the
weekend. (whole other topic!) Do any of these 'symptoms'  ring any bells for
someone? Add into the mix, this Mom suffers from  fibromyalgia. From what I've
read in the archives and on the LLL website this  disease should not be causing
this problem but perhaps one of you have new or  different information.

Peace,

Maggie Payne

Mom of Andrew (17), Nicholas (9), and Princess  Gillian (7),
Husband Matthew (13yrs.)
La Leche League Leader ([log in to unmask])

Dream Now so that  your children learn to Dream for tomorrow!