From:
Jodine Chase <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Jun 2005 11:01:54 -0400
Great letter, Arly, hopefully the columnist will learn something. Unfortunately it won't get printed in the paper as it is...they print very short letters - 2or 3 sentences, 60 words or so - at the Ottawa Sun. It's a tabloid. If you have time to resend a shorter letter, address it to the letters editor as the columnist may not even think to pass it on.

-- Jodine Chase
Who is on her honeymoon, currently in South Beach, Florida