From:
Judy Ritchie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Jun 2005 16:48:59 -0700
This a.m. my breastfeeding daughter was waiting in the Boeing employee
lounge in Seattle for her husband and saw FOX news on TV.  The interview of
3 women experts had already begun so she did not know who they were.  They
stated that people just do not understand the dynamics of the breastfeeding
duo.  The baby needs to eat and the mothers breasts need to feed that baby.
They quoted benefits, etc.

This afternoon I saw the CNN clip.  They played Barbara Walters statement
live, plus her co-hosts, showed the nurse-in and there were interviews of
several moms breastfeeding.  The Upper Breast Side store was in it also.
These commentaries are enlightening the public and the women should be
commended for paving the way for portraying the reality of just how
breastfeeding works.

Judy Ritchie