From:
Renee Drake <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 May 2005 01:52:08 EDT
Well I talked to mom today.  Great news...in her words,  she has "sprung a
leak"  She is tickled to death.  Baby was well  satiated at the breast except 2
times.  and she supplemented with abm after  those 2 nursings.  She thanked
you all for your input and me as well for  not giving up on her.  I still
advised her to see someone to get some pre  and post feeding weights, just to see
where we are.  However, she says  things are "pouring out" and is very happy.  I
also advised her to  nurse baby as long as possible and to try to abstain
from the bottle here  out.  She understands the supply/demand issue.  Could the
delay in let  down have anything to do with her csection and hence her fluid
overload?   Thanks for all your input.  Will update you on her progress.  I
think  I may have had my first "long distance" success story!!!

Renee Drake RN CLC
(who is putting this experience into the filing cabinet in my  head)