From:
Janice Reynolds <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Apr 2005 17:32:52 -0600
(this showed up today on my google news alert for breastfeeding)

http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/050429/dcf019.html?.v=9

Independent Women's Forum Expresses Concern in Open Letter to Secretary Leavitt
Friday April 29, 11:06 am ET
Proposed UN Infant Formula Policy Anti-Woman, Anti-Mother & Anti-Development

WASHINGTON, April 29 /PRNewswire/ -- The Independent Women's Forum today announces that it has sent a letter to Health and Human Services Secretary Mike Leavitt expressing serious concerns about United Nations policies that could ultimately lead to a ban on infant formula throughout much of the world, setting women's development back decades.

(see link above for rest of press release)

(I found this link for the website of this organization that issued the press release:
The Independent Women's Forum
http://www.iwf.org/)

Janice Reynolds