From:
Karleen Gribble <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 May 2005 20:21:42 +1000
 Hi Judy,
 I agree with you, it's the non-targeting of the distribution that is the
 problem. I found Unicef's materials on the subject to be excellent and
there
 have been some excellent papers on infant feeding in emergencies written by
 staff from Save the Children which is why I was so puzzled and disappointed
 to see this teachers pack. I might see if I can follow this up to whomever
 put the pack together.
 My favourite source of info on infant feeding in emergencies so far is at
 http://www.ennonline.net/ife/module1/ife1dwnld.html
 including overhead teaching materials etc, very very comprehensive.
 Karleen Gribble
 Australia