Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Phyllis Adamson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 May 2005 08:23:52 -0700
Last night I wrote a letter to the writer of the news article and received
a reply this morning.
Her reply comes first and my letter is below it.
Apparently she wrote the story based on culled media reports rather than
actually talking to the investigators or reading the police report or doing
any other form of information-gathering.

Phyllis Adamson, IBCLC, RLC
Glendale, AZ