Date:
Mon, 28 Mar 2005 05:37:06 -0800
On Sun, 27 Mar 2005, Judith L. Gutowski wrote:

> I hope gives you a better understanding and this isn't too much OT,
> listmothers?

Based on the number of posts on this topic on the list as well as many
private messages I received after saying I'd love to discuss this topic
with the wise women of LACTNET, I decided that now is a good time to do
something I've been thinking of doing for a few months.  I've created a
yahoogroups email list for discussion and support for anyone interested in
a natural (vs. medicalized) approach to perimenopause and beyond.

The group is called "Perimenopause (and Beyond!)".  :)  Anyone interested
in joining, please send a blank email to
[log in to unmask] ... or send an email to [log in to unmask]
and I will send you an invitation to join.  The list is closed to the
public so it will not appear in the yahoogroups directory, and membership
is restricted and must be approved by the owner or moderator(s).  If you
subscribe and I don't recognize your name/email address, you will receive
a request for information from me before I can approve your subscription.
I think that will help us maintain it as a "safe" place for our
discussions.

Thanks to whomever brought up the subject of perimenopause here.  I hope
your questions were answered!  :)  And maybe this new list will help us
stay on topic on LACTNET.  LOL.

Cee

                             .
                        .    |    .