Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Renee Drake <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 May 2005 23:12:23 EDT

In a message dated 5/30/2005 7:16:45 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

Any  ideas on what this might be?  thank you for your  thoughts

Not sure if this has anything to do with the breasts or not,  but years ago,
I scratched my leg on a Rabbit cage and ended up with "Cat  Scratch Fever".
Can't remember the technical name for it, but I do  remember that after the
initial wound healed, I became ill with flu like  symptoms that drug on and then
the lymph nodes in my groin grew to the size of  grapefruit and my entire leg
swelled to about twice the normal size.  It  wasn't an infection that the
doctors immediately looked for, so went through a  lot before the proper diagnosis
was made, and the proper antibiotics were  prescribed.  Since the scratch was
on the breast, and it was made by a cat  (albeit well vaccinated etc.) That
type of infection should be ruled out, as  there isn't a vaccine for cat
scratch fever that I am aware of and like any  bacteria, it can be carried in from
your shoes etc and the cat can pick it up  when scratching at the carpet etc.
Just a potential answer to the  question....

Renee Drake RN CLC