From:
"Stearns, Crystal" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Apr 2005 12:38:36 -0500
Well S------t hit the fan last week at work.  The MJ artificial baby milk
man was on the floor talking to my boss, (no ob experience and would sell
her soul for something free) bring this man, (who I have always liked
because he has respected my position) into the nursery where I was working
with a baby, ( trying to keep my skills up on sick babies) and then just
leaves him there.  I asked nicely what he wanted since I was very busy.  He
states he wanted to know what my group (other LCs) and I thought about DHA
for bf mothers.  I told him I was quite sure his company already knew what
my group thought about the product and I didn't have time to talk to him.
Then he started in on me about the product.  He stated he would leave me
samples of the product and to see what I thought about it.  To say the least
by this point I had had enough.  I informed him that what ever he left would
go into the trash.

So just a heads up.  I think more of these artificial men will be calling on
your doors soon.

Crystal Stearns RNC, MS, IBCLC

Mercy Memorial Health Center

Ardmore, OK 73401