From:
Jan Cornfoot <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Feb 2005 07:25:36 +1000
Anna - I've sent your request to the editor of the Birth journal, Diony
Young, although I have the journals here.

I'm surprised that your school doesn't have this journal, perhaps you should
recommend it as it is very relevant to your course and you might like to
subscribe too !

Jan Cornfoot [log in to unmask]
Breastfeeding advocate
(with no financial connection to the journal)