HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Date:
Sat, 20 Nov 2004 20:04:31 -0500
Tim,

Speaking from the Far Southwest in San Diego, California, I can say that our
history does not stop at 1865 because most of our city developed between 1872
and the present. The few historic archaeologists in San Diego are willing to
look at any cultural context if it dates before 1945. Most of the current urban
historic archaeology these days is late 19th and early 20th century and we
would be most interested in what Virginia learned with that collection.

Ron May
Legacy 106, Inc.