From:
katherine in atl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Aug 2004 20:23:05 -0400
<<Katherine mentioned Krispin Sullivan and her research on vitamn D.
Krispin
> Sullivan is also listed as the owner of Middle Marin Laboratories>>

  Valerie,  krispin markets *one* supplement that's mfg'd for her.  it's
an amino acid product designed mostly for athletes.....amino acids,
trace minerals and electrolyets  in a tablet form.  it's also great for
laboring women and after a viral stomach illness.

> ---food
> manufacturer of supplements.

<<
>  Can health be obtained by just one synthetic product?>>

it's a good thing that the d we're using isn't synthetic.  but fwiw,
krispin is all about D from the Sun.  she absolutely, above all else
prefers sun for vitamin D repletion.  Call her and talk to her about
it.  You'll find that there is no conflict.

i just use supplements b/c i don't like being in the sun.  I can't stand
being hot.   though this summer i've tried more frequently.

having said that, there are still about 5-6 mos per year that i can't
get enough D from sun in atl unless i' spending a good portion of my day
outside in minimal clothing.

not gonna happen.

katherine in atl